I’ve been thinking of you and YOUR photos and stories and I wanted to share with you some of my favorite ideas and tips to make preserving your memories really fun and easy too. Take 30 minutes this weekend JUST FOR YOU and INDULGE – and it’s meaningful too! Also, there’s a special reward for you when you get to the end of this post, so be sure you don’t miss out.
Just follow these steps:
1. Get a pen and paper
2. Get your favorite drink and even a tasty treat – you deserve it!
3. Click here —–> “Template Gallery”
4. Be inspired!
There are now OVER 1,000 pre-designed templates for incredible Heritage Makers projects in the online Template Gallery!
Remember: The templates are EDITABLE – you can customize them and change the layout however you wish!
“Where Do I Begin?”
Any of these are a great place to start!
1. Just go through and be inspired!
2. Think of upcoming events that you can create MEANINGFUL and AFFORDABLE gifts for:
* Mother’s Day * Father’s Day * Graduation * Anniversary * Birthday – A Life Story is a great way to celebrate – no matter the age! * Retirement * Baby * Wedding
3. Start with the photos you want to preserve and share first.
* Vacation Memories * Family History * Family Yearbook – It’s never too late! * Whatever you have!
Some of my favorite templates..
* Me and My Family Tree (7×5 storybook) http://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=projectBrowse&projectId=c25e9050-3048-322b-c021-3e3a704a162d&productId=3&projectSponsor=258850